Clyde Scollan is the President and CEO of Construction Labour Relations Association of B.C. (CLR), a position he has held since February 2007.
Mr. Scollan completed a B.Comm. in Organizational Behaviour and Industrial Relations at the University of British Columbia, and subsequently spent almost 15 years working for national construction and engineering/management firms on various mining and petrochemical projects across Canada.
Clyde is currently is involved in many construction programs related to his work at CLR:
- Co-Chair, Jurisdictional Assignment Plan of the BC Construction Industry
- Co-Chair, Construction Industry of British Columbia Substance Abuse Testing & Treatment Program Policy
- Co-Chair, Millwright Training Trust Fund
- Board Member – National Construction Labour Relations Alliance
- Board Member – Buildforce Canada
Clyde is a founding member and past President of Skills Canada – British Columbia.
On the personal side, Clyde is married and has one daughter. He is a fitness and sports enthusiast.